Protecting your people
Currently the UK Government are waiting advice from expert public health advisers regarding social distancing measures that will be needed by Retailers (previously deemed "non-essential") when they reopen - in what is predicted to be a slow return to a new normal.
In order to avoid a second outbreak in the fight against the Covid-19 virus it is likely that guidance will include some of the following:
- Hand Sanitiser for Customers - Gel or wipes
- Limiting the number of people in the store at any one time
- Encouraging customers to shop alone where possible
- Scheduling deliveries to avoid crowding
- Cleaning door handles, lift buttons and hand rails regularly
- Using floor markings to remind customers to maintain a distance of 2 metres
- Where there is likely to be close contact between people, face masks and gloves will be essential
Article correct at time of publication.
Contact Kudos Giftwrap Today
At Kudos Giftwrap, we work proactively with retailers to create memorable packaging solutions that improve brand engagement and increase customer loyalty. Please get in touch today on 01923 954933 or request a free quotation online.