Hexcel Wrap reduces packing time, reduces breakages, and is eco-friendly.
Hexcel Wrap is the next generation of protective wrapping and is designed to be a sustainable alternative to bubble wrap with a 100% recyclable and biodegradable material content.
The benefits of Hexcel Wrap
Cushioning Eliminates damage with exceptional protection. The hexagonal cells create an interlocking web that traps all your items.
Speed Without taping and easy tearing of exactly the right amount, you can expect 25-50% faster packing speeds.
Storage space Takes up to 80% less space than as this material is delivered flat, as you wrap, the product expands into its engineered hexagonal cells.
Eliminate taping The hexagonal cells keep Hexcel Wrap from unravelling.
Sustainability Made from paper, the most sustainable, reusable, compost-able and recyclable material on the planet. Your customers will thank you for using a green wrapping product.
Source Reduction You may be able to reduce your void fill packaging to just Hexcel; saving space, logistics, time and money.
|Roll width:||390mm (300mm wide when stretched)|
|Roll length when (stretched)||425 metres|
|Material: BROWN||80gsm Kraft paper|
WE RECOMMEND USE OF THE HEXCEL WRAP ALONGSIDE THE PROTEGA PAPER CUSHIONING SYSTEM. Are you ready for a demonstration? Please contact us on 01923 220055 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is there only one width roll available (390mm)?
There is only one roll width available in Hexcel Wrap. This is because this is the optimum width when wrapping with two hands. This product is ideally suited to wrapping smaller items fast, with no taping required
If the Hexcel Wrap roll was wider, the outside edges would not stretch effectively creating wasted material.
Postage & Packing Charges
UK - Free delivery on orders over £150!
UK - £11.95 delivery on orders under £150
Ireland & the Isles - £34.95 (Orders over £300+VAT P&P FREE!) Rest of the World - Price on application
Summary of Terms
- Pricing May be subject to change without notification. Delivery We will normally contact you if we can't deliver straight away.
- Accounts are given subject to sustained use, and where clients consistently adhere to 30 day payment terms.
- Cheque payment Goods will be despatched upon clearance of funds.
- Delivery Discrepancies or Damage Please report within 7 days from receipt of order.
- How to Return Please contact us before returning incorrect goods. We will provide you with a Returns Reference and advise correct Returns location.